• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

A must see

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
99 Balloons: Celebrating the Life of Eliot Mooney.








I cried after seeing this.
His parents took over 3000 pictures of him in 99 days.
 
R

RIP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
66
Points
8
Very touching, As a father of three healthy kids I consider myself lucky.
 

Similar threads

johngustilo25
Replies
0
Views
375
johngustilo25
johngustilo25
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
178
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
141
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Top