Workingatit46
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2008
- Messages
- 325
- Points
- 16
Hello all we have just picked this up looks like a solid product and a good price for 5lbs
LG Lipotropic Protein
LG Lipotropic Protein
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
dude that protein is $32 for 5 lbs.. how much cheaper do you want?
:methman:Free? :wutyousay:
Free? :wutyousay:
need to stock up on protein before school startshaha yeah I know I just didnt know if they had anything cheaper in the per serving area ya know. I remember it wasnt too long ago 100% whey was like only 31.99 for a damn 5lb tub.
Heres a good question. How long is protein good past the expiration date? I found a website that has it like only a month past the expiration 2lb jugs for only 5.99
^^ rofl! i cant afford to drive my truck or protein!! life sucks!!

when need a bodybuilder for president. shit. Arnold for president, whey will be free for all, roids legal again, and I'm sure he'd whip up some way for gas prices to drop haha hell he is the terminator
I ordered from mysupplementstore a while back and it took 3 weeks for me to get my package. The free shipping was nice though
I just payed $70 for a 10lb bag of On 100% Whey i dont think thats bad at all if you ask me...........just go on ine and look up coupon codes for all different sites and whatever comes in the cheapest get it. I used mysupplementstore.com for my stuff then i found 7% off coupon it was really cheap......
cuz there are sites where it costs like $ 99 :crymeariver:
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.