• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

A pic from Terminator Salvation

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
First pic in a movie on a T600:imcoolurnot:

terminator2my4-1.jpg

pretzeL

i love it how you don't even mention what you are talking about just to ignite the whole :icon_ninja:

"what are you talking about pain?"

"he shouldn't keep his hand on the magazine but on the rifle's muzzle (i think? i've no idea how you call it in english honestly)

Nice pic DA.

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm interesting, so i guess they landed on it?
can see a guy in the heli right there too
holding the mag is funneh, its just a movie anyway..

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not very smart shooting a piece of solid metal from that distance. Who trains this guys ? Donuld Duck ?