• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

A star is porn

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,058
Points
38
A star is porn.

Welcome to the red carpet, ladies and gentlemen! Doesn't Katie Holmes look fetching? She's followed by billionaire Donald Trump, and famous girl-on-girl hardcore porn queen Jenna Jameson...

The porn stars are crossing over. They're in mainstream films, they're running for office in Italy, and they demand your respect. After all, it's a hard, hard line of work they're in.

It started in the 80s, when a driven young 15-year-old called Traci Lords entered the Los Angeles porn industry with a fake ID and a million-dollar smile. Lords made a string of successful porn films like Those Young Girls (1984) and Talk Dirty To Me III (1984) without a hitch before the FBI discovered she was a minor. No porn fools the Feds.

Many lawsuits later, Lords was free of her porny past and decided to make it in the "real" entertainment industry. Although it was tough going at first, she broke the hardcore mold and played major parts in films like Cry-Baby (1990), co-starring with Johnny Depp. Fans of "Melrose Place", "Will & Grace" and "The Gilmore Girls" have probably seen her in action without even knowing it.

Then came the big kahuna. Pamela Anderson and her perky assets bounced onto TV screens for the first time in "Baywatch", the perviest program in tube history. Anderson rose to fame as a nude model for Playboy, but thanks to her role as CJ Parker, was instantly idolised by a wider public hungry for buxom lifeguards. When a sex tape of Anderson and rock star boyfriend Tommy Lee was leaked on the Internet, it didn't kill her career. It propelled it into immortality. Movie deals followed, including 1996 action-stinker, Barb Wire.

Fast forward a few years and you no longer have to give up the flesh-flicks to be famous. Look no further than Jenna Jameson – the first porn star to have her own wax replica at Madame Tussauds. Jameson has appeared many times on the small and big screen, notably as herself in the Howard Stern biopic Private Parts (1997), but it's porn, not movies, that have made her famous. We are officially growing to be comfortable with the notion of people who make whoopee for a living.

It's an oft-quoted statistic that 60% of men regularly watch porn. The other 40% are liars. Given these numbers, it was only a matter of time before enough wives, girlfriends and female fans of porn knew the stars and gave porn a wider appeal. Actors and rock stars have also done their bit to legitimise adult entertainment: nothing is more fashionable than a girlfriend in porn (ask Dave Navarro), and how many tabloid stories have we seen of Jack Nicholson's love for strip clubs? With every new celebrity sex tape released on the Internet shedding your clothes for a living seems like less of a big deal.

But there's still some way to go. You might be able to name Jenna Jameson and Ron Jeremy (the so-called "hardest working man in porn") in polite conversation without too many awkward glances, but if you start rattling off titles of their best work (Up and Cummers 10 [1994], I Love Lesbians [2001] and They Bite [1996]) no one will be letting you fetch their punch for the rest of the evening.

But who are we to complain? What's to choose between Prince William, a taxpayer-sponsored rogue with basically no CV and a famous granny, and the hard-working porn celebrities of today? They've earned their status with blood, sweat and tears, as well as other secretions. Perhaps they do deserve their 15 minutes of fame.

- Niel Bekker
 
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
11,439
Points
38
This thread fails with no pics.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,839
Points
38
This thread fails with no pics.

worthless-1.gif
 
Top