PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Nice session dude, sucks about the shoulder though, I have the same problem. take care of it, dont want it to get worse
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
EZ curls for the win!, also congrats on the pump after arms, hard to get when doing lats sometimes.
Thanks friend!Nice session dude, sucks about the shoulder though, I have the same problem. take care of it, dont want it to get worse


Again, got an amazing pump to my triceps and chest, which has become an habit those Ez bar CG Bench is pretty nice!
try to combine it with skulls!
burn...
)



Nice leg curls!
keep working on those squats!
holy shoot! 125kg squats for 12 reps? god daym



You are having some awesome session lately beast! keep it up!
Sessions are looking strong mate.



I've been doing more reps and volume than usual lately, my body was so used to low volume high intensity!
it is good to shake things up once in a while.
muscle definitly responds. and yes there is some science to back it up.
High Volume sucks though..![]()

I hope that the squats won't kill me
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.