• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

A week with no computer usage

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ exactly!
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I might do the same thing soon because I need to get away from this devil's creation. The internet's a drug. It's a fuckin' drug. You can't say different because one day you're online doing some banking, 8 hours later your bending over and grabbing your ankles for a strange man
Fixed
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
'Your" wouldn't have a capital on it :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
after i wake up today, im going to be PC-less :)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
How we can live for a week without u? :crymeariver:
Well have a good PC-less time!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dunno mate, but i might have to start being PC-less on the 2nd
i still haven't gotten my stuff in the mail yet... :disgust:
when i get them, im going to Lock this pc
yep, it has a lock. on the case, and OS heh
bro's going to keep the key .
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
You could just end your net membership for a month? That would probably be better tbo and give you more time to get your priorities straight..
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
I might do the same thing soon because I need to get away from this devil's creation. The internet's a drug. It's a fuckin' drug. You can't say different because one day you're online doing some banking, 8 hours later and your pants are around your ankles...

LOL! :bowroflarms:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Dunno mate, but i might have to start being PC-less on the 2nd
i still haven't gotten my stuff in the mail yet... :disgust:
when i get them, im going to Lock this pc
yep, it has a lock. on the case, and OS heh
bro's going to keep the key .

shit dude your honestly that addicted to your pc?
 

Similar threads

SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
19
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
54
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
86
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top