• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

A weekend with Jay in Vegas

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=1;t=13757;&#top
Last weekend, I took a couple of days off and drove to Vegas to go hang out with him and Kerry at his house in Las Vegas. It had been a long time since I went to Vegas, since the Olympia I think and of course that weekend was not a relaxing one especially with the outcome we got out of it so it was great to go back and actually just relax, chill, laugh, train and watch movies with the 2 X Champ.

Here's a few pics I took for you guys to document my really cool weekend, we had a blast and I just wanted to share with you guys.

Dave

SDC10320-1.jpg

SDC10339-1.jpg

SDC10342-1.jpg

SDC10345-1.jpg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Thanks for sharing the pictures bro
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Big Jay! thx for posting Marko
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
No problem guys:thumbsup2:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks Lion!

*repped*
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Jay's arms look huge while rowing....
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Hope everything is coming together for Jay. Nice post.
 
Top