Tonyk212000
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2007
- Messages
- 2,517
- Points
- 36
how a guy like stubbs can get 5th is just beyond me. the dude looks like hes been walking around on his arms all his life...
Give him a break dude he has 2 torn ACL's.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
how a guy like stubbs can get 5th is just beyond me. the dude looks like hes been walking around on his arms all his life...
Give him a break dude he has 2 torn ACL's.
craig richardson deserved a better placing
I'm not sure about this. After seeing the drastic changes he's made to his physique I'm less impressed than I had hoped to be, especially being a fan of Craig's. He lacked some detail in areas that have never been problematic for him before and his shoulders and arms, while noticeably larger, looked awkwardly proportioned and took away from his trademarked "crazy legs". All-in-all though, I don't feel this "failure" of a presentation is without a silver lining as I feel he could very well be closing in on a championship physique, he just needs to vary a few elements of his training and prep.craig richardson deserved a better placing
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.