• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

AC webcast?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
is there going to be a free AC webcast? if so, also for the amateur show?
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
AC yes, amature i don't know.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thank god we have a free webcast for this!!!:turborun:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ X2
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
I just hope they don't do like last O when they did figure ladies in the middle of the men competition. It's fucking late here in Europe.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Figure is out of hand boring... exept last time i was with a few friends and we were all chillen and playing a game
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
X3!

The Pheonix Pro was bull shit since you had to pay $20 (or $25 if you didn't pay in advance). Way to promote bodybuilding. Even the Olympia is free.

It costs a good amount of money depending on how many people want the video streamed to their computer.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
I just hope they don't do like last O when they did figure ladies in the middle of the men competition. It's fucking late here in Europe.

sleep during the day and stay up late when the show is on.. easy fix..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I did not know the ASC was a 1 day contest. I will be busy all Saturday long lol awesome!
 
hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
has anyone worked out the times for melbourne Australia?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
has anyone worked out the times for melbourne Australia?

No, because Melbournians squander and steal everything from everywhere else in the country.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ lol
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
can someone confirm when the finals are going to start.. in gmt +01.00. in my infinite ignorance i cannot exactly tell.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Anyone here gonna watch the women's finals?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
5 minutes to the webcast guys!!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
the link isnt working anymore...
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
30
Views
207K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Replies
2
Views
5K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top