• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

AC Women's Results:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yaxeni Oriquen made history on Friday night, becomming the first competitor in the 20 year-history of the event to win four Ms. International titles. Perhaps equally noteworthy was the fact that the most dominant competitor in female bodybuilding over the past five years, three-time Ms. Olympia and three-time Arnold Classic champ Iris Kyle, was left out of the top six of this year's iteration of the annual Columbus musclefest.

Now four-time winner Yaxeni Oriquen brought a slimmer, more refined physique to bear as she collected the $25,000 first place prize, edging out Dayana Cadeau. Third place went to 50-year-old Lisa Aukland, fourth to 52-year-old Betty Pariso, fifth to Brenda Raganot and sixth to a hyper-striated Cathy Lefrancois.

Aside from Yaxeni's impressive win, the story of the night was clearly the judges' decision to leave Kyle, who was is good form, out of the finalist's row.

Clearly, they were as distracted as the audience by the panoply of abscesses on her corpus. Two large knobs adorned her glutes and another on her shoulder. So obtrusive were they that it became difficult to assess her physique, particularly in rear poses.

In fitness Kim Klein set herself up as the de facto favorite for this year's Olympia, with a spirited performance that was strong from start to finish. A very popular Jen Hendershott (she received the evening's biggest ovation) took second, despite a pair of balloon boobs and Hooter's outfit.

The rest of the top six in order were; 3rd- Julie Palmer, 4th- Julie Lohre, 5th- Tracey Greenwood and 6th- Regiane Da Silva.

from Flexonline.com

_MG_1482.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
"Two large knobs adorned her glutes and another on her shoulder."

WTF does that mean?

Pics of Iris kyle?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics from flexonline.com

Iris Kyle:

_MG_1379.jpg

_MG_1381.jpg

_MG_1388.jpg

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Iris Kyle is one scary mofo

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
was iris kyle penalised for being more muscular or something?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
was iris kyle penalised for being more muscular or something?

na, this is not fitness, the more muscle the best, maybe she was off and didnt place

congrats to the champion

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
na, this is not fitness, the more muscle the best, maybe she was off and didnt place

congrats to the champion

:eek5nono:

1. Womens bodybuilding is not all about mass anymore. They're going for a more feminine look which is evident.

2. Look at the posted pictures. She wasn't even remotely off!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
No - for having large abscesses on her glutes and shoulders.

ah ok. I notice them now. Couldn't see them in these pics tho. only in the bottom rear lat spread(needs glasses)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek5nono:

1. Womens bodybuilding is not all about mass anymore. They're going for a more feminine look which is evident.

2. Look at the posted pictures. She wasn't even remotely off!

dam you are right, she wasnt off, what a crazy back and calves she has

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lesson: You should always wipe off syringes after dropping them in dog-poo.

Lesson #2: Always share or re-use needles as often as possible.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lesson: You should always wipe off syringes after dropping them in dog-poo.

haha.. it could be from many different reasons.. too much scar tissue build up for one, the needle wasn't deep enough in the muscle tissue, the oil could of been dirty!! who knows.. but you would think a pro would take care of something like this.. i would never inject my shoulders one or two weeks prior to being on stage.. i would stick with glutes as much as possible before hittin the stage, with that being said.. its weird that she has lumps on her bumbum as well.. weirdness.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dog poo in her right shoulder?

DSC 1205 SRTUFVSFYS 1

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha.. it could be from many different reasons.. too much scar tissue build up for one, the needle wasn't deep enough in the muscle tissue, the oil could of been dirty!!
Serb I know she didn't drop it it dog-poo.

with that being said.. its weird that she has lumps on her bumbum as well.. weirdness.

Those are the abscesses serb...

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea Lefrancois is a fine piece of lean meat.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
she was fine last year.. :dunnodude:

T7A1115 TSZAZYILQN 1