• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Adriana Izaguirre wins 1st in national competition

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Adriana Izaguirre competed in three categories during the 2021 National Physique Committee National Championship. She was recognized by Webb County for her success in Orlando, Florida as she spoke about her role as a role model in the community. As a personal trainer, she works to motivate and educate her clients about having an active lifestyle and better eating habits. Izaguirre was born and raised in Laredo and competed at the Republic of Texas competition. She said that it was a hard period in her life and she had undergone many changes that landed her in a dark place. By continuing the work and being a role model, she hopes to continue to motivate and inspire other women throughout the community.

Laredo

Adriana Izaguirre
“It was a personal goal. I wanted to get out of what I was going through and show my kids that anything is possible through discipline and through determination,” she said. “A prep is not easy. No one tells you, ‘Get up at 5 in the morning, go do your cardio, go eat, don’t pick here, don’t do this.’ It was pretty much for myself and for my family.”

“My next goal would be to represent Laredo in a pro show,” Izaguirre said. “There you also compete amongst women all over the world. You just have to stay motivated, stay focused on your goal, whatever goal that is. Just change that mindset and go.”