• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Advice

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
What was the specific test again?
Give me bit I will look

Lol o had kaiser previously and was having no issues and they basically called me a dirty steroid user and told me to fuck off lay in bed and pray that I go back to normal
I have never had a bad or dirty gear inject in my life.
Never went to er or Dr about a problem either.
I have had stuff in gear before, refiltered into sterile vial and used it up.
Had crashed gear that would crash after heat again.
Heated up and added 8% bb to it and refiltered no problems. But guy told me he used 2% ba and 7%bb in gso!!! LMAO!!!
Was bored, put normal ratio of 2% ba and with adding 8% to his 7% I fixed made sure held at 2%ba and 15%bb. After serveral weeks of holding filtered into sterile vials and used it up. I use 2%ba and 18%bb in GSO or reg oils.

To get dirty gear someone got to be lazy or is clueless the filter makes is sterile.

Also it's not a pretty site but mistakes can happen. Something can fall into a vial if using sterilize yourself rubber seal and crimp method!! But with ba inside something like an eye lash in vial opposes no threat I used like that before.

Had a sterile vial come with a piece of glass inside before from manufactor and another with a fuzz!
Using syringe filter method never removed crimp or seal so where it came from.....

Also labs that don't have safety top.
No worries if u got straight from them, because they used factory sterile and never compromised but using syringe filter with vent needle. Some labs have no safety cap on their line and this is why!!!
One can easily remove crimp and rubber and re-crimp with safety top but then it's not as sterile.
Or just crimp leave same rubber to keep sealed and re-crimp with safety top.

But a clean environment and sterilizing vials stoppers and crimp not an issue and filling from. Bottle top media bottle with Pipette if 10ml then rubber stopper and crimp with safety cap. But sterile rubber should be put on once vial is upright from upside down holder, to not get exposed to air or particles BUT ba takes care of that part as long as gear placed inside was filtered and filled with minimum exoosure!!!

Just examples of how things can be prepared!!!

I used all methods on myself for small personal batches over years. Well a batch last a year. Lol!!

I never had a bad or dirty gear inject or mistake.
But a particle can always be possible even with sterile vials from factory. Saw it more than once.