• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Affliction 3 Canceled!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Ya dude...guess there tv deal pulled their money out of the event so it folded. That's the rumour at this point
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Ya dude...guess there tv deal pulled their money out of the event so it folded. That's the rumour at this point
even though the Fedor fight got screwed up, I was still looking forward to the other fights.

and it looks like the next Strikeforce is falling apart too. First Overeem/Werdum got canceled, then Diaz/Riggs is canceled. I'm still looking forward to seeing the Carano/Cyborg fight, but thats about it.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Diaz is fighting Baroni now....maybe Fedor and Werdum will fight (hehe)...sucks for those guys that trained for 8 weeks to fight for a show/fight to get canceled (and those fighting on the affliction card to lose there payday). I guess there are talks that Strikeforce and Affliction are merging so ya never know we still might see Fedor some time this year
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
gomi was supposed to fight on Affliction and Diaz on Strikeforce.....I wish they could make this rematch happen. it'd be fuckin great.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I wanted to see Mousasi VS Sobral as well...be sweet if Strikeforce could put some of these canceled fights on there card on Aug.15th (if that merger is true)



 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
It's seems as though Affliction is no more. They folded.
 

Similar threads

Tech
Replies
3
Views
6K
Tech
Tech
Beau
Replies
2
Views
3K
Beau
Beau
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
121
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top