• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Afghans Can't Even Get Married In Peace.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it happend to my family, i'd want to blow up a tower in New York City.

:Badger:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
again you get so damn insulting when people's opinion defers from yours. though i do agree with you here that whatever motive the americans had is meaningless for those who lost loved ones and it is situations like these as to why our foreign policy is disaterous in almost every way, you don't need to stoop to such a level and insult whoever it is your debating.

You made a great first post in the thread, what changed? :dunnodude:

Fair enough on the language, but seriously, imagine if ANYONE killed 27 innocent people of your family/friends, and you wouldn't jump and be absolutely furious? I have a very low tolerance for justifying any war/killing actions such as these. Defenders of the war always say "oh they didn't mean to do that." So what? Doesn't change the fact that these people were celebrating a monumental ceremony in their lives, then the good old USA blew them all up.

Who are the terrorists?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i completely agree with you on your views here. i'm just saying it is not outlandish what bulkboy is saying and you tend to (as i have been told i do sometimes) get insulting when people don't agree with you. you're smart. you're not infallible.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they are faking these deaths like this
just to get more Americans to dislike the war more, i can say..
that they are clever, no matter how much i and others despise them..
it seems like these Terrorists/insurgents/psychos
keep thinking more ways up to confuse the stupid(er) world population more and more. they know how gullible
some (or most) of us westerners are.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why the fuck should they not jump when America murders dozens of civilians?

"It's okay America, you may have killed my entire family and a bunch of friends on our way to a wedding, but I know you meant well!"

Your ignorance towards these issues, instead going by mainstream media and your hunches is just absurd. These citizens don't give two shits what the "intention" was, all it does is create hate towards America around the globe.

what? where did i say anything about the family of the victims and their resentment towards america?

i was referring much too the atmopshere on this site actually. that whenever civillians are killed in a US attack from the air, u guys are quick to jump and demonize america, but when taliban or Al qaida delibaretely kills civillians in suicide bombings, i dont hear much negative about them. infact u often portray them as freedom fighters only defending their country, when in fact they are infinite worse than america, because they obviously target civillians deliberately.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the simplicity that the us murders people is shocking

pilots comment "oh dude!"i just killed lots of people,i have no idea who they were
what they were but i just bombed the shit out of them.Okay insurgents are not the best trained people but they are not that dumb to walk all together in no cover when they know the sky is full of bombers.Most likely it would be a mob from unarmed people fleeing away from the battle.USA the home of the free and the brave who bomb defenseless people...
How can someone outside the us not hate you?After the 9/11 where we saw people jumping from buildings someone wrote on a wall"americans can't fly"i laughed when i saw that,and why shouldn't i?3.000 americans died so what?you killed 3.000.000 only in vietnam and you continue to do so

don't blame me i didn't kill nobody

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who are the terrorists?

amen

Although other people from your county tend to think a little bit different...

God Bless The Men and Women Serving

May those whom have fallen, never be forgotten
:hhj:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that video was really disturbing. the pilots reaction made me sick. how can someone kill so many people and just go "oh dude". i guess it's much truth to Stalin's words "one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is statistic"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what? where did i say anything about the family of the victims and their resentment towards america?

i was referring much too the atmopshere on this site actually. that whenever civillians are killed in a US attack from the air, u guys are quick to jump and demonize america, but when taliban or Al qaida delibaretely kills civillians in suicide bombings, i dont hear much negative about them. infact u often portray them as freedom fighters only defending their country, when in fact they are infinite worse than america, because they obviously target civillians deliberately.

You're getting more and more ridiculous by the post. When have I or anybody else here EVER portrayed terrorist actions as "acceptable"? Of course, organizations have done some horrible things to their citizens, nobody here has ever condoned that or called them freedom fighters for doing so. But in large part, it's your ignorance which is disturbing, in that most suicide terrorism actions are done with a strategic goal, not "just" to kill civilians.

Which is worse? Deliberately killing, or killing due to incompetence and hypocrisy of the real goals for America being there (it sure as hell is NOT to establish democracy/freedom). In my mind, they're about equal, because regardless who or why someone would kill my family, in either situation, i'd seek the same revenge.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pilots comment "oh dude!"i just killed lots of people,i have no idea who they were
what they were but i just bombed the shit out of them.Okay insurgents are not the best trained people but they are not that dumb to walk all together in no cover when they know the sky is full of bombers.Most likely it would be a mob from unarmed people fleeing away from the battle.USA the home of the free and the brave who bomb defenseless people...
How can someone outside the us not hate you?After the 9/11 where we saw people jumping from buildings someone wrote on a wall"americans can't fly"i laughed when i saw that,and why shouldn't i?3.000 americans died so what?you killed 3.000.000 only in vietnam and you continue to do so

don't blame me i didn't kill nobody

I really can't blame your logic but, being American, I can only hope you don't take it out on all Americans. Not all of us are greedy war pigs.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really can't blame your logic but, being American, I can only hope you don't take it out on all Americans. Not all of us are greedy war pigs.

i know that man.
My logic in that post whas quite shitty,i know that,but the fact that you answered in a gentle way(you could tell me piss of you little greek) tells me that you dont like what your country is doing and you realize how unfair it is.I have the impression that people who think like you are the minority over there.
No i dont want to hate all the americans but i do hate shitheads like freezy.Its so easy to say that wars must be faught and young men must die,when you dont know what war is or you havent lost your brother,he should send that picture to the families of the fallen americans,so they can tell him how it feels to get a coffin with their son in pieces inside.

Ron paul FTW god damn it