• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Aleksei Lesukov 20 y/o pics

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Some of these pics has been posted before...I know. but there are some pics I've not seen in here anyway



Dyoo5j 1
2elh3iv 1

Rcpymp 1
2nhi2c9 1


29djmhg 1
2co3brb 1

25sv15f 1
122yuee 1


Ofpzro 1
9ixtgx 1

Yfdrn 1
2csiedf 1


2m296dw 1
 

Attachments

  • dyoo5j-1.gif
    dyoo5j-1.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 45
  • yfdrn-1.jpg
    yfdrn-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 32
  • ofpzro-1.jpg
    ofpzro-1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 25sv15f-1.jpg
    25sv15f-1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 29djmhg-1.jpg
    29djmhg-1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 39
  • rcpymp-1.jpg
    rcpymp-1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 38
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He is 20 y/o
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
yup thats some crazy shit :xyxthumbs:
 
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
I hadn't seen some of those pics! Thanks. His pecs and biceps are amazing.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I need to go back to gym..
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
wow... should I switch the hobby to pingpong or something
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
The more I look at those pics the more I hate him. How come we are not hearing more about this kid?
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Sweet steroid-enhanced parenting:jerkoff1:


That being said, he does look quite amazing.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
IN his myspace it sas hes 19 max ahwell..
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
19, 20 or 21 it doesn't matter, he is still huge for his age.

Maybe they just have great supplements in Russia. :keke:
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
6K
tkD
tkD
underbody
Replies
4
Views
10K
111kg
1
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top