• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alex Jones vs. Michelle Malkin

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
9/11 Truther Alex Jones chases conservative TV personality Michelle Malkin away from the Denver Mint protest "Shake Your Money Maker."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont even know who these people are :dunnodude:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ugh, okay...

The woman that appears in this video at 3:30 is Michelle Malkin. She's a neo-con that makes regular appearances on Fox News. She's difficult to find in the first video because she was quiet and she's short in height, but the entire time Alex Jones was screaming it was directed at her.

Alex Jones is one of the leaders of the 9/11 truth movement, who runs infowars.com. He's very anti-U.S. government and he's known throughout the MSM as a "conspiracy nut" because he believes the conspiracies behind the JFK assassination, believes 9/11 was an inside job, etc...

Here he is predicting 9/11 will happen a month before it took place.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the original video, it is Alex Jones approaching Michelle Malkin about certain topics such as FEMA camps, supporting torture, and the video showing a puppy being thrown over a cliff in Iraq.

You guys will understand this version better, it's basically Alex Jones' version of the incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Flex for the info but I did not appreciate the "ugh"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Flex for the info but I did not appreciate the "ugh"
It wasn't an ugh - "OMG I can't believe Tonyk90210 doesn't know who Malkin and Jones is!"

It was an ugh - "I knew nobody would understand the video, but it will be very difficult to explain to people"

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's a paleoconservative, not liberal.

:dunnodude:

Ahh I see, that makes sense with his extreme anti-neoconservative views. With some of his views I heard him ranting about it sounded like a far liberal, but now that you tell me it makes sense as well.
Don't ever use the :dunnodude: smiley at me!! :angrydude:
:tear:

I kind of like some of their views :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahh I see, that makes sense with his extreme anti-neoconservative views. With some of his views I heard him ranting about it sounded like a far liberal, but now that you tell me it makes sense as well.
Don't ever use the :dunnodude: smiley at me!! :angrydude:
:tear:

I kind of like some of their views :spy:
Alex Jones isn't an idiot, I just think he's too gullible.

Sometimes he makes great points, he just usually takes it too far IMO.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

concurred.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Where exactly did I say he was an idiot???? :dunnodude:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am I the only one here that finds Michelle Malkin incredibly hot?

At the same time she's the biggest bitch I know.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am I the only one here that finds Michelle Malkin incredibly hot?

At the same time she's the biggest bitch I know.

Oh I agree.. as some of us know I have/had a thing for pacific islander girls and she is definitely attractive.. but listening to her talk, she is definitely a bitch.

And I don't think the guy is an idiot, I think he is attacking her like she makes decisions on behalf of Neoconservatives. He had no right to yell at her like that, to me what screamed liberal was his disrespectfulness towards her. He clearly knows his shit though, I would classify him as an extremist.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And I don't think the guy is an idiot, I think he is attacking her like she makes decisions on behalf of Neoconservatives. He had no right to yell at her like that, to me what screamed liberal was his disrespectfulness towards her. He clearly knows his shit though, I would classify him as an extremist.
He did act like an extremist in that situation, and he probably knows he over-reacted. The part where he claims Michelle should be charged for war crimes just makes him sound like a lunatic.

How about that one fool who keeps yelling "PEACE" in Alex's face?

:49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He did act like an extremist in that situation, and he probably knows he over-reacted. The part where he claims Michelle should be charged for war crimes just makes him sound like a lunatic.

How about that one fool who keeps yelling "PEACE" in Alex's face?

:49:

:49: Yeah I broofled at that guy, that was a hippie/liberal for sure