• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Alexei Lesukov (18 years old)

Light weight

[h=2]Alexei Lesukov (18 years old)[/h]One word : Unbelievable!!! :xmasohnoes:

Attachments

• aas190415e3ec7py6.jpg
    aas190415e3ec7py6.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 841
  • aas190515e9728yu0.jpg
    aas190515e9728yu0.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 711
  • aas190715ed078pp0.jpg
    aas190715ed078pp0.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 968

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is he like 4 feet tall...roids that early bad news

bb4life

How in the hell is he only 18? Has he been training since he was like 6? Hope the gear at that age doesn't mess him up too bad.

nr.1

insane crazy!!!! he looks just GREAT!! great young talent!!

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who edited my post.. i was serious.. i hate people who dog others for steroids use.. how many times do i have to say it.. roids aren't magic.. u still have to have the foundation to build off.. this guys genetics are incredible..

Pain

VIP
who edited my post.. i was serious.. i hate people who dog others for steroids use.. how many times do i have to say it.. roids aren't magic.. u still have to have the foundation to build off.. this guys genetics are incredible..

I'm getting tired of people calling others noobs and what not. Your post was just flame bait.

Roids or not, this guy is still impressive for that age.