• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Silverback Bodybuilding Compounds

alexey lasukov!

mnop2

19 years old!

2em2xlg-1.jpg

hs6bs2-1.jpg

f9guon-1.jpg

2udxq0x-1.jpg

Ruhlforever

could be roids, and look at his nipple size, I am not against roids, I really love intelligent use of roids, but this guy is really good, myostatin, could be, but determination and roids, and diet are the keys for mass during teenage years, the Nipples talk by theirself too big and soft but mass and condition are excellent. From Russia with muscle.

Ruhlforever

trust me these nipples are going to be gynecomastia in the near future, some water, but looks good, that's why I love Test, could it be heavy test usage???

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
It is heavy test usage from a young age. He looks fucking awesome... despite the fact he may never be able to use his testicles for their prescribed purpose :ughnoes:

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
could be roids, and look at his nipple size, I am not against roids, I really love intelligent use of roids, but this guy is really good, myostatin, could be, but determination and roids, and diet are the keys for mass during teenage years, the Nipples talk by theirself too big and soft but mass and condition are excellent. From Russia with muscle.

Myostatin deficiency? of course not.
The size of the nipples have nothing to do with his steroid usage.

He's a big dude nonetheless and has a very pleasing physique. He could go places.

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks damn good for being 19...big chest...and i for one did not look at his nipples....:uhoh2:

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks younger than me :( I mean his face looks more like baby...

cannonball33

His face looks young, but he's got a really advanced physique ... for any age, actually. Pecs and biceps are outstanding.

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol @ him being anywhere near natural

Looks great regardless though...i remember reading on this kid awhile back. He has great potential. His big nipples are genetic, nothing to do with drugs.