• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Alexey Lesukov

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Now thats some picture!!:rofl3:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Alexey leg training
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Awesome soundtrack!!!

Those legs are monstrous.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
damn those legs are big. good squats as well, nice to see a bodybuilder doing heavy squats!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
awesome Squats and great leg workout!:thumbsup2:

repped.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Man, that's a lot of volume with heavy weight! I didn't expect that amount of HEAVY sets...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
lol at the gay moment by joaoT and Natzo lol
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
After watching that video, I'm not wondering anymore how he got those huge legs of his... Good squats and he also did squat surprisingly low.

What the fu*k do they feed to him (except the list at the end of the video)?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
After watching that video, I'm not wondering anymore how he got those huge legs of his... Good squats and he also did squat surprisingly low.

What the fu*k do they feed to him (except the list at the end of the video)?

Low?? I don't think I saw him hit parallel once.
 
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
Interesting leg press. He has pretty good form on all the exercises, really ...
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Low?? I don't think I saw him hit parallel once.
Key word: surprisingly.
Bodybuilders these days don't have good ROM on their squat, so it was surprising to see Alexey go as low as that.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
tim290280 said:
I don't think I saw him hit parallel once.
Me neither.

Key word: surprisingly.
Bodybuilders these days don't have good ROM on their squat, so it was surprising to see Alexey go as low as that.
Exactly. And in Alex's case this really doesn't even matter when you look at his legs. But at least he did that leg press full ROM.

By the way...he really should learn some english. I saw this short "interview" about him and all he could say was "yes".
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Me neither.

Exactly. And in Alex's case this really doesn't even matter when you look at his legs. But at least he did that leg press full ROM.

By the way...he really should learn some english. I saw this short "interview" about him and all he could say was "yes".

Ahhh, gotcha now.

The argument can be made for him squatting hammys to calves the entire way through, as his legs weren't letting him go much further than that.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
6K
tkD
tkD
underbody
Replies
4
Views
10K
111kg
1
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Natzo
Replies
5
Views
7K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Top