• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Alexis Rivera Rolon (Updates) Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Welcome 2 Mecca Pro Bodybuilder Alexis Rivera Rolon!


10348535_912885908736462_681831811576416-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
... ...Loading

Alexis Rivera Rolon Ready To eat!
10686752_912435275448192_259893688986308-1.jpg


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..Great Alexis Rivera Rolon pic


1966714_411293992354368_8962841084385042-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
He's looking really good.

^^ Same question: will he post here?
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
...Alexis Rivera Rolon with 15 more pounds! ..loaded!


1959747_412149542268813_9136738027554787-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. Alexis Rivera Rolon, top 3 at the NPC Nationals!


1504568_749730258451157_5439353732175837-1.jpg
 
Alexis "The Freaking-Rican" Rolon

Alexis "The Freaking-Rican" Rolon

Pro Bodybuilder
VIP
Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
4
Points
1
Greetings from Puerto Rico!!
Gracias por permitirme entrar a este foro!
Thank you for allowing me to this forum!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexis "The Freaking-Rican" Rolon

Alexis "The Freaking-Rican" Rolon

Pro Bodybuilder
VIP
Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
4
Points
1
Yes,I'm here.... Greetings everybody!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Alexis Rivera Rolon Pic!..ready for the party!!


10635984_413346318815802_803068964937776-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..Alexis Rivera Rolon, Ready 2 fight


10407828_10152447676136976_8097514362830-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..21 1/4 inches.Alexis Rivera Rolon.for the beach!


<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v8.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=m8dyx1&s=8"><br><font size="1"><a href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=m8dyx1&s=8">Original Video</a> - More videos at <a href="http://tinypic.com">TinyPic</a></font>
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top