• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Alice Cooper and his Nightmare show

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Before the Thriller of Michael Jackson came to town, Alice Cooper had his Welcome to my Nightmare album. It was a concert that tried to scare the audience not only with his songs but also with the costumes and effects. That concert was really a show just like a stage play because it has a story – a fictitious character named Steven. Included in that concert was the song Only Women Bleed which did not get popular worldwide but it was a hit in the Philippines.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well it is a disturbing title for a song, but now I want to go out and see what Only Women Bleed sounds like. I cannot say that I am a big fan of the guy or the genre of music, but even I know the name so he certainly paved the way for a lot of other artists.
 
I

irongame66

New member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
3
Points
1
Went to see him again recently, one of my faves. I still ahve my VHS of that same show, andalso when he was on the Muppet Show. (Huge Coop fan)...
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Whenever Halloween comes around, this concert of Alice Cooper is heard on the radio from time to time, obviously a favorite of the radio DJs. Friends who saw the concert say that Welcome to my Nightmare is one of the finest they had see. It is a classic with the costume and the props not to mention the story of the songs. What if Alice Cooper will reprise his concert, would it sell again?
 
K

Kins

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Messages
24
Points
3
I was/am sort of a fan. Although I never went to any concerts. Never been to a concert in my life. Alice Cooper is a legend in music. I'm surprised the guy is still alive though.
 
Top