• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alien Baby found in Mexico

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Seriously? :doh:
It is statistically impossible that we are the only planet that can maintain life forms, let alone intelligent life. Think about it.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is statistically impossible that we are the only planet that can maintain life forms, let alone intelligent life. Think about it.
Agreed.
Refer to this thread.
http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/feel-small-43212.html

Really, there's no way we could tell if there's other life form out there, though. All those galaxies and stars in those pictures are billions of light years away and they may not even exist now.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Statistics are based on an infinite number of possibilities. Infinite is a theory, we have yet to prove or disprove. The lack of evidence for a theory provides no evidence for that theory, which means it is just a possible explanation for some phenomena, and not a truth that actually exists. When we lack a better explanation for something we accept what is popular b/c it has not presented us with any problems in practice. Mathematics, for example, accepts infinity as a answer for problems when the fact of the matter is that infinity may not exist. How would we know?

In theory could some other life exist on another planet that we have yet to find? Possibly, but their is no evidence support such a claim. And to say any thing else is to speculate with no facts or evidence and that means nothing.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Statistics are based on an infinite number of possibilities. Infinite is a theory, we have yet to prove or disprove. The lack of evidence for a theory provides no evidence for that theory, which means it is just a possible explanation for some phenomena, and not a truth that actually exists. When we lack a better explanation for something we accept what is popular b/c it has not presented us with any problems in practice. Mathematics, for example, accepts infinity as a answer for problems when the fact of the matter is that infinity may not exist. How would we know?

In theory could some other life exist on another planet that we have yet to find? Possibly, but their is no evidence support such a claim. And to say any thing else is to speculate with no facts or evidence and that means nothing.

When you become a Christian you become a skeptic. ITs pretty easy to brush off the UFO theory if your so into your religion. But what evidence has god left behind that he really exists other than the bible? How do you know if the guy who actually preached the truth actually got out to the rest of us? How do you know the when the Romans knew this information would change the face of the earth they thought long and hard about it and tried to use it for their own benefit (power and making a name for them selves), Theres a pretty high possibility the bible was remodified to their own benefit and just changed a few things when they got new ideas of what would be the new underworld and the new heaven. Just like the Norse (viking) Mythology had their own Gods, one godess was called Hel, and she as godess of the underworld. Some how Hel with an extra l translates to our modern fire and brimstone burn for eternity lol.

Doesn't sound right at all, plus why is it that posideons trident got mixed up with satans image? Cause everything is just a copy after another then when you bring them all together you got the modernised version of our religion.. Valhalla = Heaven. And what right would it be for god to banish humans to eternity of fire completely if you didnt eve acknowledge of gods existence. Say for instance the aztecs, the Native indians in america or the people in Africa and india, there was noone to preach gods good name or anything so if you believe in christianity you got to believe that your God has banished billions of people to hell for eternity to suffer just for the sake of not knowing who he is?

I myself have an open mind and believe in extra terrestrial life because i know that its stupid very ignorant to think that we one spec in this gigantic space of ours to be the only source of life lol.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you become a Christian you become a skeptic. ITs pretty easy to brush off the UFO theory if your so into your religion. But what evidence has god left behind that he really exists other than the bible? How do you know if the guy who actually preached the truth actually got out to the rest of us? How do you know the when the Romans knew this information would change the face of the earth they thought long and hard about it and tried to use it for their own benefit (power and making a name for them selves), Theres a pretty high possibility the bible was remodified to their own benefit and just changed a few things when they got new ideas of what would be the new underworld and the new heaven. Just like the Norse (viking) Mythology had their own Gods, one godess was called Hel, and she as godess of the underworld. Some how Hel with an extra l translates to our modern fire and brimstone burn for eternity lol.

Doesn't sound right at all, plus why is it that posideons trident got mixed up with satans image? Cause everything is just a copy after another then when you bring them all together you got the modernised version of our religion.. Valhalla = Heaven. And what right would it be for god to banish humans to eternity of fire completely if you didnt eve acknowledge of gods existence. Say for instance the aztecs, the Native indians in america or the people in Africa and india, there was noone to preach gods good name or anything so if you believe in christianity you got to believe that your God has banished billions of people to hell for eternity to suffer just for the sake of not knowing who he is?

I myself have an open mind and believe in extra terrestrial life because i know that its stupid very ignorant to think that we one spec in this gigantic space of ours to be the only source of life lol.

Actually, I am undecided on my beliefs on faith at the moment. Do not use that as your basis for an argument against me it is a very poor grounding. Doing that is also a classic ad hominem fallacy. You are trying to discredit my argument by attacking me rather than the point I was making. Which for those who understand logic know that fallacies = invalid arguments.

Being a skeptic and believing in a religion could not disown one another any harder if they tried. "When you became a Christian you became a skeptic." obviously referring to me. That not only is a very weird statement to make and is just loaded with misunderstanding of what those words actually imply. It is also an incorrect statement to use in reference to me and my experiences, which you cannot know anything about b/c you do not know me personally. I understand what you were trying to get across but to truly be one, a skeptic or a religious, you cannot be the other. You were trying to say that b/c of religious belief I am not open to any other possibilities which would also have been wrong had you made that comment at a point in time when it was relevant to my beliefs system.

Back on topic.

The fact that we exist in such a large universe is not evidence for existence of life on other planets. I don't care how much you believe it is possible it is not evidence. It might be a reason to stay open minded, but it IS NOT evidence. If you want to believe in aliens that is your business that is up to you. Saying I am ignorant for relying on evidence does a stronger disservice to your argument than it does mine. Believing in something based on a chance ranks higher on the illogical side of things than believing something based on evidence. If we do find life on another planet some day then that life will be our evidence, and then we will have a reason to believe life on other planets exists because we have evidence to support that belief.

And for the record we have NO evidence of other life contacting us on earth, as much as some people would like to believe we can discredit all of the 'evidence' in favor of extraterrestrials very easily and it is usually the people who do not understand logic, reason, and scientific method who believe in garbage science and poor evidence as reasons for some extraterrestrial event.