• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Almost 1 year on TRT

ARISTIMUQOH

ARISTIMUQOH

8a2390e57417c3fa2ef2069aa99f10dc6f6e94b9.gif

I have 1 year on TRT (53 y/o) just Pharma grade Test Enanthate 125mg every 5 to 7 days, no antistrogen, no HGH,
lost 22 lbs kept muscle
I think my hair came back partly due to the niacin supplement, I take it during training and a few minutes later (mainly leg training) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously..

Reactions: ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
You look great! Welcome to mecca!

Reactions: ARISTIMUQOH
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
OMG you been here since 2009 man!! Welcome back!

Reactions: ARISTIMUQOH
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
8a2390e57417c3fa2ef2069aa99f10dc6f6e94b9

I have 1 year on TRT (53 y/o) just Pharma grade Test Enanthate 125mg every 5 to 7 days, no antistrogen, no HGH,
lost 22 lbs kept muscle
I think my hair came back partly due to the niacin supplement, I take it during training and a few minutes later (mainly leg training) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously..
Great job,. bro. Test is fine on its own; you don't need HGH. It's expensive as hell & you get beat at times. What niacin supp are you using? I'm in the need of some hair. lol. Preworkouts that have a lot of niacin in them make my neck hot & itchy. I haven't noticed any additional head hair, however.

Reactions: TalkAdmin, ArnoldS and ARISTIMUQOH
ARISTIMUQOH

ARISTIMUQOH

Great job,. bro. Test is fine on its own; you don't need HGH. It's expensive as hell & you get beat at times. What niacin supp are you using? I'm in the need of some hair. lol. Preworkouts that have a lot of niacin in them make my neck hot & itchy. I haven't noticed any additional head hair, however.
Thanks Bro, I got one from GNC and take it during training (intraworkout) when I'm doing working sets, as taking it earlier is less tolerant of its effects.

Reactions: TalkAdmin, Joe Pietaro and ArnoldS