• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Alonso probably to Ferrari for 2010

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Great race overall. I thought Fisi might of had a rush of blood and tried some high risk move down the inside of Raikonnen somewhere...glad he didnt.
Hmm so I wonder if this will have any bearing on him joing Ferrari for the next race in Monza?
I heard that Liuzzi will drive for Force India at Monza.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I feel sorry for Badoer ,but damn he was just too slow.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I feel sorry for Badoer ,but damn he was just too slow.

I still had Schumacher driving again... I'm sad for that but happy for Fisico. He truly deserve it.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Badoer was a shame for these 2 races that he did for Ferrari :no:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Today race was good, shame on Hamilton, i like that guy ( i like his g/f better)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ nah, Fisichella already signed with Ferrari, they don't need a driver anymore, life sucks :(
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
156
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
133
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top