• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Amazing dunk

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Damn, never seen this before! vince who? lebron who?
:headbang:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Ok I'm showing my age here:
I think a guy 5'7" out dunking guys that are all tall makes for much more impressive feats of dunking.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ but they cant dunk like that poor non playing nba-player guy
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
wasn´t so impressed, kobe,vince,tracy do better dunks tho, im was pretty sick but then i´ve seen with vince or kobe or tracy

imo lebron isn´t as good of a dunker as vince was
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I used to like slam dunk contests, but they should just get rid of em now.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ true, no more creativity, plus they have done almost everything humanly possbile
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Off topic, but at first I thought this thread said "Amazing drunk" and I thought I might somehow be involved. In my defense, I've woken up at 10am still drunk from the night before. Carry on.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Off topic, but at first I thought this thread said "Amazing drunk" and I thought I might somehow be involved. In my defense, I've woken up at 10am still drunk from the night before. Carry on.

I also thought it was about you :spy:
 

Similar threads

Top