• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Amazing Nuke Explosion pic

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
damn, thats some crazy shit :eek4:

good find bro :thumbsup2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
haha look at the comments on the site :)

also, i dont know if i saw the tsar bomba pics.
biggest nuke ever dropped.
darn.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
The so called "beauty" of a nuclear explosion saddens me it is a sadistic tool of death and destruction, such a device will never bring peace or justice.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
The so called "beauty" of a nuclear explosion saddens me it is a sadistic tool of death and destruction, such a device will never bring peace or justice.

its for the greater good
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
The so called "beauty" of a nuclear explosion saddens me it is a sadistic tool of death and destruction, such a device will never bring peace or justice.

No women no cry... no... women...no cry..Yeah...


:umwtf:


word.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
meltdowns! lulz they look insane
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I have nukes,
they come out of my ass
they make huuugeeeee craters
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
That first image is insane.....wow
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
the tzar was fucken insane, the plume rose 40 miles until it started to spread apart
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ imagine that we have the capability to make weapons (not just nukes) more powerful than that? like a nother Nuclear warhead 3+ times that of Tsar, and maybe 15+ times that one with the use of anti-matter.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
well really there would be no use for such a weapon.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Respect to Samonan-Z.... the rest who are justifying use of such a weapon are clowns. Greater good? Give me a break.
 

Similar threads

Top