• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Amazing Phil Heath but...

grandmaster

grandmaster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
122
Points
16
Phil is still young, and im sure that every year he works on his weak points and i will tell you something , come Mr Olympia 2010 he will be unstoppable

The guy is a freak
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
Bullshit! He was the clear winner this year. Narrow my ass. Phil is the future!!!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I will say this, anyone that was actually at the show would tell you different, including most writers and judges because I was told that being narrow was a thing of the past. Am I the widest guy no but who is well wolf, jay, victor and that is it amongst the top guys. And as for retiring when I am 32, I can't see myself leaving so early due to the fact that I wouldn't even reach my stride until my mid 30s. I am having the time of my life and I hope to continue this cool run because I get to share it with the world as it happens.


So most likely you'll compete till 38 y/o.... great news...


PS: 500k a year? Isn't that a little bit TOO MUCH? I mean, maybe Ronnie won that sum... because he was Ronnie but... Jay, Phil, Dex, Wolf?
 
C

crossfirebmf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
152
Points
16
no bc over time he will bring his chest and back width up and shaaaabam the next Mr. O
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
phil will get the o
and i wanna say at the 09 :) ima heath fan
but well see what everyone brings to the table..jay already predicted it could be one of the best olympia's ever


TEAM HEATH FTW
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome to hear you'll be staying in the game longer Phil.
enjoying the sport must be amazing.
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
its true but he will turn around any faults he may have and blow everyone away just like he always does
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
did jay not get paid more from muscletech than coleman got from BSN? or are we not talking about supplement contracts...
 

Similar threads

Top