• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

America is Full of Racists

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, I should more clearly explain my point. Certainly the people making the tests need to carefully make sure that there is no bias in the tests, or that the bias is mitigated by having numerous tests to even out the playing field. However once a good benchmark is set, that should be the basis for determining acceptance. Race should enter nowhere into the equation.

Graduating a program means next to nothing. I am studying engineering right now, supposedly one of the hardest programs there is. We are the people who design and build your bridges, your cars, your airplanes. I have some very stupid people in my classes who will likely graduate because they can cheat or just barely skate by. Weeding out these people from the beginning is much better, because it raises the bar of competition for the rest of us. When you have a bunch of really talented people working and studying together great things happen, constructive competition, great brainstorming. On the other hand when you let people in who have no business being in it allows the smart people to feel better about themselves by comparison.

I agree with this.

Graduating isn't really anything but the second step. I graduated my BSc (Hons) 10yrs ago (wow...... it has been that long) and I was a pale shadow of the scientist I am now. I'd say in another 10yrs I'll be thinking the same thing about me now.