• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

American Gods

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
I just bought a DVD copy of American Gods, I think it's a series in which this guy named shadow, an excon working as a bodyguard for a guy called Mr. Wednesday is caught in the middle of a war of the Gods. So it's the Olden Gods vs the Modern Gods. I think this could be a good watch.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
This show is awesome.

Only thing that sux about it is they have been having an extremely difficult time getting everyone together for filming so no second season yet ...
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I never saw it but I just watched Cobra Kai on YouTube. Great!
 
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
I never saw it but I just watched Cobra Kai on YouTube. Great!
I watched the first 2 ,I wanna see the rest but .... I got enough bills so until someone leaks it I'm in the dark.
 
C

Caguioa747

Banned
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
62
Points
0
A lot of people seem to dislike this one because its plot meanders around and then all of a sudden there's the Lakeside Missing kid plot out of nowhere. This is the exact thing I love about this book. Its written like a Kerouac novel, a steam of conscious tale of mythology, mystery and adventure. Neil has claimed to write this book to describe his feelings when he first moved to America, and this was his impression. I think it represents the randomness and spirit of America perfectly.
 
Top