• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

American president.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Americans should not have the power to elect their own president. The power should lie with the other countries of the world. Discuss :tiphat:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Americans should not have the power to elect their own president. The power should lie with the other countries of the world. Discuss :tiphat:

:uhoh2:

America decides who is president of Iraq, and it has with Iran, Nicaraguia, countless others. That usually doesn't go so well.
































































I will change my opinion if the other countries want Ron Paul.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
lol. I wouldn't be completely opposed to this idea.

it's not like other countries could pick anyone worse.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
lol. I wouldn't be completely opposed to this idea.

it's not like other countries could pick anyone worse.

They'd still pick the same people, this years race would be "Hilary vs. Obama" everywhere.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
I was hoping for more fire from patriotic people in this thread. dammit.

/thread failure

















Id vote ron paul. :coolguy:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
They'd still pick the same people, this years race would be "Hilary vs. Obama" everywhere.

Is there any other candidates? In Australia the news only ever talked about those 2 with occasional coverage of Mccain. Infact Im pretty sure Mccain and that churchy mc church guy were the only republicans ever mentioned on Australian TV.

My idea could only work if they campaigned in our countries :)
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I was hoping for more fire from patriotic people in this thread. dammit.

/thread failure


You won't find too many of those here, Tech, Flex and others have drove them all out, lol.

Is there any other candidates? In Australia the news only ever talked about those 2 with occasional coverage of Mccain. Infact Im pretty sure Mccain and that churchy mc church guy were the only republicans ever mentioned on Australian TV.

Which is the problem, and why it would be the same. People vote for what they see on their TV and commentary from "experts" on the news and after debates.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Regardless of what you think of him, Ron Paul still has the single largest one-day fundraiser in political history.

so people who say his campaign was insignificant are just plain clueless.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
The people that are patriotic obviously suffer from extreme ignorance, if they new what was going on they wouldnt be so patriotic!:tiphat:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
The people that are patriotic obviously suffer from extreme ignorance, if they new what was going on they wouldnt be so patriotic!:tiphat:

Being patriotic is not technically a bad thing, being blindly patriotic is.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Being patriotic is not technically a bad thing, being blindly patriotic is.

thats a good point

:dunnodude: i just dont think america has anything to be patriotic about at the moment.... staggering national debt, unconstitutional invasions, and an entangling alliance with Israel:disgust:


I just caught a highlight of obama on the view..... lets talk about something important. Brad Pitt comes up in conversation... lets not talk about the crumbling economy lets keep everyone ignorant and talk about celebrities :disgust:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
thats a good point

:dunnodude: i just dont think america has anything to be patriotic about at the moment.... staggering national debt, unconstitutional invasions, and an entangling alliance with Israel:disgust:


I just caught a highlight of obama on the view..... lets talk about something important. Brad Pitt comes up in conversation... lets not talk about the crumbling economy lets keep everyone ignorant and talk about celebrities :disgust:

True.. we needed someone like RP to win and the american public is retarded.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
would you guys support a system of government where say the top 10% of intelligent people are allowed to vote for candidates and only the top 1% of intelligent people are allowed to run?
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
would you guys support a system of government where say the top 10% of intelligent people are allowed to vote for candidates and only the top 1% of intelligent people are allowed to run?

how is that possible?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
would you guys support a system of government where say the top 10% of intelligent people are allowed to vote for candidates and only the top 1% of intelligent people are allowed to run?
at this point, I don't care if we have an "intelligent" president. I'd settle for a honest one and one with integrity.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Regardless of what you think of him, Ron Paul still has the single largest one-day fundraiser in political history.

so people who say his campaign was insignificant are just plain clueless.


wasnt it just the largest online fundraising day ever?
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
it probably isn't just asking if you would :food-snacking:

in other words do dumb people deserve a say? :food-snacking:

everyone deserve the ability to vote, even inmates. democracy aint something to be taken for granted, its fragile, and to take away peoples right to vote is basically a step toward totalitarianism.

and what and who should decide what people are intelligent enough to vote?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Wouldn't be a bad idea i guess, but it should be extremely open to public.
kinda hard for me to explain..
 
Top