• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

American soldier throws puppy off cliff

P

Pain

VIP
He'll get dishonorably discharged. I can't see this kid doing any good over there.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
am i the only one not phased by that?
there are other.. things.. that could have been thrown instead

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I was reading a swedish newspaper about this stuff, and a "expert" psychologist said that people like this guy and his group often make their own norms and rules of what right and wrong. (No shit :uhoh2:)

Only a straight through super idiot can do something like this to a inferior animal like that puppy.
I hope he burns :tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too many some what decent people (young or old) join Marines or Army, slowly turn into fucked up, immoral psychopaths, then. when they come home after the war, or when their tour is done, they bring it back with them, either the ones with post war stress (i call it that)
or those that just Change. i fear not for the terrorists, but mostly for the soldiers that come back fucked up in the head. imo

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Too many some what decent people (young or old) join Marines or Army, slowly turn into fucked up, immoral psychopaths, then. when they come home after the war, or when their tour is done, they bring it back with them, either the ones with post war stress (i call it that)
or those that just Change. i fear not for the terrorists, but mostly for the soldiers that come back fucked up in the head. imo

+1

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posting this in here, just in case bodybuilding.com deletes the thread.

His Mom's work info:
Ranaye E Mortari
Century 21 North Homes-Monroe
Monroe, WA 98272
Phone: (360) 794-0337

David Mortari :::::::::::edit: this addy belongs to "Steve and Ranaye Mortari," his parents)
24419 Florence Acres Rd
Monroe, WA 98272-9662
(360) 794-7191

His Sister's info:
Name: Ashley Motari
Bebo profile: http://upload.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2602079387

oh hell ya!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

good post Hypo.. you actually said something that made sense :tiphat:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
am i the only one not phased by that?
there are other.. things.. that could have been thrown instead

I feel the same way. Although i've never had a dog or really any pets either so..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was ugly to watch, who the hell finds that entertaining?:ugh:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard it was fake....the dog was dead already and they added sound clip to the video. Eitherway the dude is still fucked

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ well you can't get riled up over something that is staged. there would be no point in that and a waste of energy.

P

Pain

VIP
I heard it was fake....the dog was dead already and they added sound clip to the video. Eitherway the dude is still fucked

It did look fake to be honest. You'd think the puppy would be kicking its legs being held up like that. Dogs over there are treated like trash. They are either used for fighting or just killed. Real shame.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[liveleak]f34_1204843622[/liveleak]