• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

An insane physique: Mattia Vecchi

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2b8f01089ac1944b5a6a88583383b692-1.jpg

Mattia vecchi
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia vecchi will compete in spain next may for ifbb european championships!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Update from mattia vecchi. Last weekend in romw there was ifbb italian championships. Mattia competed in heavy weights in bodybuilding ( up to 100 kg ). He won his division.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
A pic of mattia a week after his last competition.

34f774a4d957abf6854269308d265d22-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Talk, do you want mattia 's routine? I can send and you could post on mm channel! ;) is it a great idea?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kayce

Kayce

Well-known member
VIP
Author
Member
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
656
Points
68
New video of Mattia at the 2016 Italian Championships!

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Here a small video of mattia vecchi. This video was made in rome italy the day of italian championships ifbb. Mattia vecchi won bodybuilding up 100 kg.

[MYYOUTUBE]si_M3DhUCtU[/MYYOUTUBE]
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
58
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
82
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
132
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Top