• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Actually it's pretty awesome. Legs were pumped lol :D

I've done some dancing lessons myself, danced at a girls 15th Bday, latino tradition, big ass party, learned loads of stuff, tires you out pretty quick
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Samba! Nice, it's pretty hard, I'm pretty stiff to dance that.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
531 Cycle 3: Week 1: Squats

Squat
3 warm up sets
130kgx5
140kgx5
145kgx5 - Knees were rolling in so I decided not to go any further.

SLDL
4x8

Machine hacks
4x8

Leg curl
1x15

Leg ex.
1x20

Decline situps
3x20
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid session man, its just one of those das, next time u will kill those squats!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
good session man, squats keep getting better.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Prince and Hypo!

531 Cycle 3: Week 2: Military press

Military press
2 warm up sets
65kgx3
70kgx3
72.5kgx6

Side laterals
20kgx12
20kgx12

Bent over laterals
20kgx10
20kgx10

Tate press
20kgx12
20kgx10
20kgx10

Cable pushdown - feels lighter than lat pulldown
60kgx12
70kgx12
80kgx10

BB curl
4x12

DB curl
2x12
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong presses man! good overall session
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
531 Cycle 3: Week 2: Deadlifts

Deadlift
2 warm up sets
155kgx3
165kgx3
175kgx3 - nothing compared to my 170kgx8. Better luck next time

Front squat
2 warm up sets
100kgx3
120kgx1
130kgx1 - PB
100kgx9 - Could have done more but the bar rolled off leaving bruises to my shoulders.

Leg curl
3 sets

Decline situps
3 sets
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Embedded your squat vid for you. Good work!

On the Deadlifts: Week 3 is the one that matters anyway.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks fellas!

531 Cycle 3: Week 2: Squats

Squat
3 warm up sets
140kgx3
145kgx3
155kgx3 - kinda gay, could have done more but knees were rolling in. Had a minor hangover as well. I need some rest. PE classes are taking their toll as well.

SLDL
1 warm up set
120kgx6
120kgx6
120kgx6

Leg press aka. headache generator
bunch of plates x20
-dropset-
bunch of plates x20
-dropset-
bunch of plates x20

Leg curl + leg ex.
1x15+1x15

Decline situps
3 sets
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
531 Cycle 3: Week 3: Military press

Military press
2 warm up sets
60kgx5
70kgx3
77.5kgx2

Side laterals
20kgx12
20kgx12
20kgx12

Dips
1 warm up set
bw+25kgx5
bw+25kgx5
bw+25kgx5

Cable pushdown
full stack x15
full stack x10

BB curl
1 warm up set
50kgx5
50kgx5
50kgx5

Preacher curl
2 sets
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Strong presses there Anab !
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Natzo!

531 Cycle 3: Week 3: Bench

Bench press
2 warm up sets
95kgx5
105kgx3
117.5kgx3 (PB)

Incline DB
42.5kgx6
42.5kgx5
42.5kgx5

Flat DB
34kgx11
34kgx10

Pullups
30 reps total

CG pulldown
3 sets

DB preachers
3 sets
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
strong bech bro!
go after those 120's !!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Great man! Always good hitting PBs!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
2 hours of dancing - worst cardio ever

Dunno how I'm gonna manage tomorrow's squat session.

+

Rowing on ergometer in PE class

500m @ 1:30

Used underhand grip, thus the limited ROM. Would have gotten better time if I had used overhand grip instead. Was absolutely out of breath afterwards, seeing stars and stuff.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
531 Cycle 3: Week 3: Squat

Squat
3 warm up sets
130kgx5
145kgx3
160kgx2 - forgivable due to yesterday's rowing+dancing fuckup combo.

SLDL
2 warm up sets
130kgx6
130kgx6
130kgx6

Leg extension
3x15

Leg curl
1x12
1x10
1x8

Decline situps
3 sets

Time for deload.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid effort in the bench and squats anabolic freak!!
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top