• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
superb session bro. getting two PB's in one session! way to go buddy:xyxthumbs:
 
co05

co05

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
302
Points
16
You blew that last set of squats away!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome squatting anabolicus. seems u just never stagnate on those. with this speed of progression ur gonna be doing 4 plates for reps in a years time lol:D oh solid fronties as well:2:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

5/3/1 Week 10, Bench

Bench press

50kgx17?
70kgx10

95kgx3
100kgx3
107.5kgx5

Low incline DB press

34kgx12
34kgx12
34kgx12
34kgx12

DB fly

3x12

DB row

34kgx10
50kgx10
55kgx10
60kgx6

(Yates) BB row (first time doing these)

60kgx10
90kgx8
100kgx6

DB pullover

34kgx8
34kgx8

:bullwhip:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Strong presses mate. How'd do you like the Yates row's?
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Strong presses mate. How'd do you like the Yates row's?

They're great! I get this squeeze feeling at the top. They burned my lower back though:D I'm gonna up the weight and volume on them next time.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^ sounds good mate. I feel them in the same area. Just make sure when you increase the weight the form is still solid and your torso doesn't change that much.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good benching and high rep incline pressing anabolicus!:2: oh and huge db rows as per usual as well. just out of curiousity. where are u residing in the world?
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
good benching and high rep incline pressing anabolicus!:2: oh and huge db rows as per usual as well. just out of curiousity. where are u residing in the world?

Estonia, not that far from you :D I'm prolly the only estonian here.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Good incline bro!

When you say Low incline; How's the angle?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Strong bb rows there mate. You should try pendlay rows which is a real killer
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
5/3/1 Week 10, Deads

Deadlift

50kgx10
100kgx5
120kgx3

145kgx3
155kgx3
165kgx6 (PB i guess)

SL leg press

4 sets up to 3 plates/side

DB RDL

3x10x34kg dbs

Lying leg curl

3x8
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Congrtas with the DL PB! Keep up the good work
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
good job man,
those deads are looking great!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

5/3/1 Week 10, MP

MP

20kgx15
40kgx5

52.5kgx3
57.5kgx3
60kgx10 (PB, yeah whatever)

Side laterals

16kgx10
18kgx10
20kgx8
20kgx8

Dips

x10
+15kgx6
+30kgx4
+30kgx4

Rope pushdown

4 sets

DB curl

14kgx6
20kgx6
25kgx6
25kgx6

Dual DB preahers

3x8

Gonna get some beers later tonight:drool:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice MP's and good weight on the lateral raises
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top