• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
531 Week 2, squats

Squat
2 warm up sets
122.5kgx3
130kgx3
137.5kgx7 (was hoping for more, didn't feel right today)

Leg curl
4 sets

Leg press
4 sets up to 340 kg

Abs
3x15
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Nice squatting and leg pressing mate.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks man!

531 Week3, MP

Military press
2 warm up sets
55kgx5
60kgx3
67.5kgx9 (PB, sweet)

Side laterals
20kgx10
25kgx5
20kgx10 -> 12kgx10

Tate press
3x10x20kg

DB French press
3sets

Cable preacher curl
6 sets

Happy and jacked.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great effort on the MP bro! grats on the pb. solid weight for reps:2:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

531 week 3, Deads

Deadlift
2 warm up sets
130lgx5
145kgx3
162.5kgx7 (Possible PB)

Front squat
2 warm up sets
100kgx8
100kgx5
100kgx4

DB SLDL
2x10x34kg

DB lunges
2x8

Abs.
3x15
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great effort on the deads man! 100 kg for 8 in the front squat is pretty good as well. i seriously think front squats are one of the most challenging lifts to do.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Bulk!

531 Week 3, bench

Bench
2 warm up sets
90kgx5
100kgx3
110kgx6 (PB)

DB bench
42.5kgx13 (PB, need some heavier dbs, too bad my gym doesn't have any)
42.5kgx8
42.5kgx7

Incline fly
20kgx20

DB row
1 warm up set
3x12x50kg

Pulldown
3x10

Kneeling straight arm pulldown
2x15
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
great benching dude. good db pressing as well. hehe, yeah it sucks when you out grow the db at your gym.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
very solid sessions there man, strong presses and the deads look awesome!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks mofos :borat:

531 Week 3, SKWATZ!!

Squat
2 warm up sets
115kgx5
130kgx3
145kgx8 (PBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Leg curl
3x10, 8, 6

Leg press
3x10

Abs.
3x15

Dunno what happened. Maybe that veggies+minced meat+boiled eggs+ coffee pre workout meal gave me extra power.
 
Deity

Deity

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
142
Points
16
veggies = instant anabolism = ungodly power = fact of life.

Nice squats :) Congratulations.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
delicious squatting buddy:2: great sessions this whole week really.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

I decided to skip the deload.

531 Phase 2, Week 1, MP

Military press
2 warm up sets
55kgx5
60kgx5
65kgx10

Side laterals
3x10x20kg

Tate press
3x12x20kg

DB french press
3x8

Cable preachers
6 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
why skip the deload?

Solid session btw :)
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good work bro. strong presses and impressive side laterals. good work for tri's as well. keep up the good work buddy!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Prince: Thanks man! I just didn't feel like deloading. To be honest, dealoads are too frequent in 531 imo.

IH: Thanks bro!

531 Phase 2, Week 1: Deads

Deadlift
2 warm up sets
135kgx5
145kgx5
155kgx12 (lol, ofcourse it's a PB!)

Front squat
3 sets

Leg ex.
2 sets

GM
3 sets

Leg curl
2 sets

Abs
3 sets

Feels good man.
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top