• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Deloading...

Bench: 3x5
DB incline: 5x5x42.5kg
Incline fly ss. pushups: 2 sets
French press: 4x10
Rope hancle pushdown: 2 sets
BB curl: 3x6x50kg
One armed cable curl: 2 sets
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Final deloading day!

Squat: 3x5
Leg press: 3 sets
Leg extension: 3 sets
DB SLDL: 4 sets
Calf raise: 3 sets
Situps: 3 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
finally! now go crush some huge kg's!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
An excellent start to the 2nd cycle.

C2: W1: MP

Standing military press
Warmups
60kgx5
65kgx5
70kgx8

Pull ups - chin over the bar
bw(98kg)x5
bw(98kg)+15kgx5
bw(98kg)+15kgx5
bw(98kg)+15kgx5
bw(98kg)x10

Seated cable row
60kgx8
80kgx8
100kgx8
120kg(full stack)x6

CG pulldown
40kgx15
60kgx10
80kgx8

Straight arm pulldown
2 sets

Unlateral cable side raises
4 sets


A lot of PB's were made in this session.
 
Last edited:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Very nice sesssion indeed buddy, awesome MP's!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
^^Thanks!

C2: W1: Deadlift

Deadlift
130kgx5
140kgx5
145kgx15

Front squat - continuous reps
5x10x60kg - although it looks like a piece of cake, I was about to throw up after the 4th set.

Leg curl
3 sets

Leg extension
1x20

Situps
3 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
High rep fsq are killer! solid effort on the deads! keep it up man!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
A nice bodybuildersque lower body session

Squat
20kgx15
60kgx8
100kgx8
120kgx8
140kgx6 - could have gotten more. Didn't feel like grinding out the last two.

Leg press
260kgx8
290kgx8
320kgx8

Leg extension
30kgx8
40kgx8
50kgx8

Lying leg curl
20kgx8
30kgx8
30kgx8
20kgx8

+ 3 sets for calves and abs.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Great session. When I was into more in the bb'ing style I used to do something identical, squat, legpress, extension, flexion, calves, no more than 40 minutes and ridiculous pump. I miss it :( but prefer heavy loads :)
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Upper

DB bench
20kgx15
34kgx8
42.5kgx8
42.5kgx8
42.5kgx8
34kgx8

Pullups
bwx8
bw+10kgx8
bwx8
bwx5

DB incline fly
20kgx12
20kgx12
20kgx12

Seated cable row
80kgx8
90kgx8
100kgx8
50kgx12

French press
3x12

Cable preacher curl
3x12
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
solid sessions big fella. loving the high rep deads.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

Squat
20kgx15
60kgx8
100kgx8
120kgx8
140kgx8 - probably could have equalized my 10-rep-PB but decided against it due to the knees that started to roll in.

Leg press
250kgx8
300kgx8
330kgx8

Leg extension
35kgx8
45kgx8
55kgx8

Leg curl
10kgx8
20kgx8
30kgx8
20kgx8
10kgx8

Finished off by doing 3 sets for calves and abs.
 
Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Upper

DB bench
20kgx15
34kgx10
42.5kgx10
42.5kgx6
42.5kgx5
42.5kgx5
34kgx?? - somewhere around 12

Pullups - bw 98kg
10;10;10;6

DB overhead press
34kgx8
34kgx7
34kgx5

Seated cable row
80kgx8
90kgx8
100kgx8

+ 4 sets for bi's and tri's
 
Last edited:
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Nice training here, always solid.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
who is the girl pretending to give head in ur avatar? nice volume especially 10 reps @42.5 !
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Solid DB presses mate, and solid squatting too!
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top