• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Holy freaking ****. I honestly think I could get close to 30 lol
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
don't get bored to often...

crazy ****!! you're whack!

i'm feeling sick rigt now..
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I can honestly say that I will never be that bored.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Anabolicus ! you're a VIP!!!!

lol congrats
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Hey people, slight update from Tuesday:



Yes, I know they could have been slightly deeper, but I had to focus on keeping the plates from sliding off the bar rather than the actual lift itself. You can see from the video how the plates on the left side started to slide off. Hopefully, I'll get to triple with 170kgs before Christmas.
 
Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
great effort there! so that's why you were taking so much time between each rep.

great job bro.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
awesome job bro ! I think you can get at least 2 more reps if you deminish the time between reps.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
awesome job bro ! I think you can get at least 2 more reps if you deminish the time between reps.

I doubt it. I was hoping to get 3 reps. The fourth was a surprise to me.


But thanks anyway. :)
 
Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Did some chest, shouldrers, tris today.

Here's the bench vid I took:


I'm also reposting the squat vid from the previous page, so that some you fawkers who haven't visited my log could see it as well.

 
Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I may have made this joke before... but weren't you in a movie once?
menintights-1.jpg
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
^^Blasphemy!

And yes, you have made it before. That's all the homoeroticism you'll recieve from me, use it wisely.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Maxed out today. I was hoping for a double though.



And some poser curls:

 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
nice work on the squats bro! max looks deep, well done.

wtf curls on a platform? LOLOL hahah good work aswell.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Why the fawk did I have to rack the bar???

 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I'm going to update this again to follow my progress during the diet. Second day dieting.

Yesterday:

WG pullups
Bw 5x5

DB row
55kg 4x6

Neutral grip pullups
Bw 4x6

T-bar
70kg 4x6

BB curl
40kg 4x6

DB curl
20kg 4x6


Today:

Bench
105kg 5x5

High incline bench
80kg 2x6
80kg 2x5

MP
60kg 1x6
60kg 3x5

Dips
Bw 4x6

CG bench
60kg 4x6
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Legs

Squat
140kg 5x5

Front squat
100kg 4x6

SLDL
100kg 4x6

GM
60kg 4x6

+ 3 sets for calves and abs
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I like your leg workout structure bro. good weight move.

I did squats yesterday with the same weight do you think we were going up and down at the same time? .. it's only gay if we use each other?s bar.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Meanwhile, in Estonia...
166106_166432570068849_100001063228081_342941_4336953_n.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Anabolicus make sure you get into the top 6 guess comeptition in the general section, it'll cover all shows this year at the end the mecca contest champ will be crown. for more info go to the Flex pro top 6 guess thread .
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top