• Come join us for the 2022 Olympia on December 16-18, 2022!
  • musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Anadrol-50

D

dyfan312

does Anadrol-50 have any side effects ? and is it illegal and approved by the fda

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2:

Yes it does have side effects, and no it's not legal. It is a AAS.. Wait or is this a supplement you found at the store with that name?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does Anadrol-50 have any side effects ? and is it illegal and approved by the fda

if your this much of a noob you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids, much less anadrol. it is one of the most potent steroids out there. it was designed to be a next generation anavar and it is used to treat anemia but it is rarely used anymore in medicine because of it's sides. a lot of water retention and very androgenic. not a steroid for a beginner.

seriously, do some research. this was a pretty bone headed question :angrydude:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A-bombs? No I eat them like candy. :keke:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you must be one big mofo then :keke: with some baaaddd liver values :ughnoes:

I got my liver removed with my gyno so I can juice as much as I want, without worry. :hsughr:

Just kidding for everyone that might be wondering.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got my liver removed with my gyno so I can juice as much as I want, without worry. :hsughr:

Ya well I had my heart, liver, one kidney, both testicles and removed. I use A-Bombs at 1000 mgs a day along with test-9000 and that's what a beginner cycle should look like.. Oh PCT fuck that shit it's for the birds stay on forever and die huge.. Ronnie Coleman or die.. .

R

rockman215

very funny big04pimpin...

K

Kaptah

Funnystuff. Yes Abombs are one of the most effective and also the most dangerous drugs out there.