D
Dieselmatt
Member
Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2018
- Messages
- 22
- Points
- 1
Looking to go over a few things with people who are experienced using anadrol
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Trt dose of test cyp 100mg test prop 100mg 3 times a week. Aromasin and caber I was going to start with 25mg possibly go to 50. Tudca and 5% organ
6ft almost 36y about 200lbs about 20% body fat
- - - Updated - - -
I’m having a hard time deciding between anadrol or dbol. I keep getting completely opposite answers
- - - Updated - - -
I’m having a hard time deciding between anadrol or dbol. I keep getting completely opposite answers
I have experience with tbol. After the water weight was gone I thought dbol was more effective
That was supposed to be 2 different statements. I understand tbol and dbol are similar but I heard dbol is more effective once the water weight is lost
That’s why I have been confused is I hear one thing from someone and I read the complete opposite and vise versa
- - - Updated - - -
That’s why I have been confused is I hear one thing from someone and I read the complete opposite and vise versa
Looking to go over a few things with people who are experienced using anadrol
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.