• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anavar vs Winstrol vs Turinabol

MetalMX

MetalMX

Hey all. Im doing a cycle soon of test/tren and wanting to kickstart it with one of these orals.

What are people's experiences in using either of these three compounds from those who've used them.

Weight gain, strength increases, vascularity, hardening/fat loss, side effects?

And which one do you think is the best overall? :xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I personally were going to get something to stack with those that would rip me up a little bit too i would choose anavar.

MetalMX

MetalMX

That's what i was thinking. I was leaning towards winstrol though the down side i see with it is that is dries you out too much, causing joint pain and i don't need that, i already have a tendancy to have joint aches and pains.

faiz

faiz

Winstrol joint pain is not bad..

Anavar is expensive and medicore, the same results can be obtained with winny, however winny is more harsh on the hairline and the body

for a kickstart id go with T-bol ... low water reten and good strength

if a finisher is what u want

winny would be best.

MetalMX

MetalMX

I'm looking for something to help rip me up as Tonyk said anavar would be the best. The price is the only draw back its almost double that of winstrol. I'm still deciding but leaning towards anavar.

Do you think Var is any better at reducing bodyfat then winstrol? Obviously diet will determine how much fat you lose but in terms of having a good diet winny vs var which would reduce bodyfat better or is this slight difference not worth the money?

Anavar is solid because its not as liver toxic and doesn't reduce HDL cholesterol as bad as Winstrol.

I got this info on var:

BENEFITS

Anavar is a badass drug. This is why.

#1 - Vascularity
Oxandrolone will make you veiny as all hell. And quickly. Look out for brand new bulging forearms veins by around day 6. If you are following a cutting regimen, expect new spider webs in your chest, shoulders and quads by around day 21.

#2 - Pumps
When on var, the pumps are constant. Bored sitting in class/at work? Do some unweighted calf raises. After about three minutes, your calves will be ready to pop. Youll be doing something like drinking a cup of water, and after a minute of holding it, your bi will be completely full and pumped. You may have to cut some sets short in the gym due to the painful pumpage.

#3 - Strength
Even when cutting, you can expect new strength gains every workout after about day 14-21.

#4 - Fat Loss
Anavar has been shown to contribute to accelerated fat loss in both subcutaneous and visceral fat, concentrated effects in the abdomen and thigh area. And if youve used the drug, you can attest to this...if you cant sport the 6-8 pack look on var, its not gonna happen.

I'd kickstart the cycle with 50mg ED of Var for 4 weeks.

Im using 500mg of test + 200mg of Tren a week so i think 4 weeks would be an adequate time using var.

Any other suggestions?

How about using winstrol for almost the entire cycle in small doses say 10mg ED for weeks 2-3 and 20mg ED for weeks 4-9 to reduce SHBG levels?

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does it give enough benefids to run winny the entire cycle. Because it could be hard on your liver..?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Yeah at that low dose it wouldn't be very liver toxic. Reducing SHBG levels would make more of the test you use active so i think it'd definitly be more beneficial.