• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

And again, Other retarded are back!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
..Everything looks like they had to amputate that arm!

Visiting Cuba a few weeks ago, I could hear of similar cases!
I knew several stupid, they placed in their arms oils from various sources!
All ended with amputations!
Really stupid!



COACH;3183 354 said:
makk6t-1.png




....Synthol Results
Coach, is that from over usage or did he hey bad stuff? I have never used Synthol and never would but I never resized just how dangerous it could be.

Amputation! OMG that is so terrible! I mean it would be terribnle for anyone but someone dedicated to building their body having to lose an arm.. so tragic all because of trying to cheat.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
..Everything looks like they had to amputate that arm!

Visiting Cuba a few weeks ago, I could hear of similar cases!
I knew several stupid, they placed in their arms oils from various sources!
All ended with amputations!
Really stupid!



COACH;3183 354 said:
Coach, is that from over usage or did he hey bad stuff? I have never used Synthol and never would but I never resized just how dangerous it could be.
Thanks for fixing Coach!

When will these guys learn that there is no safe way to cheat? The guy was trying to make his muscles look big and now he lost his arm. I feel bad. Nobody should try that shit.
 
L

ljwright

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2014
Messages
38
Points
6
people like him give the sport of bodybuilding a bad name. That has to be some sort of psychological addiction to go to an extreme like that.
 
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
It actually is a psychological dysfunction. Body Dysmorphic disorder causes the person to have a distorted view of their body. Read about it in Wikipedia. This disorder is responsible for other conditions like anorexia which is extremely difficult to treat.
These individuals are not retarded. They just have a serious psychological illness.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
It actually is a psychological dysfunction. Body Dysmorphic disorder causes the person to have a distorted view of their body. Read about it in Wikipedia. This disorder is responsible for other conditions like anorexia which is extremely difficult to treat.
These individuals are not retarded. They just have a serious psychological illness.
Perhaps some bodybuilders do have that disorder but plenty who do these types of injections are just trying to get an edge over competition they are not able to get through training and diet.

I also think there is a language barrier here and perhaps retarded wasn't the intended word. I think stupid would fit better at least for some of these guys.
 
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
Well said. To some degree all of us who bodybuild have this condition. The difference is that we all strive towards an attainable and, to some degree, acceptable ideal. Stupid would be an appropriate term for these folk.
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
18
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Zem_Fitness
Replies
0
Views
159
Zem_Fitness
Zem_Fitness
Top