• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

And It Just Keeps Getting Worse For Nick Hogan

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
The Associated Press released the following article today:

Hulk Hogan's son transferred out of solitary

TAMPA, Fla. - Deputies at a west Florida jail have transferred Hulk Hogan's son out of solitary confinement into a communal cell.

Seventeen-year-old Nick Bollea is now sharing living space with three other juvenile inmates.

He initially was segregated because he is a minor, albeit convicted in adult court. A judge denied a transfer request from his lawyers on Tuesday.

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Cecilia Barreda says housing assignments are routinely reviewed because the jail's population constantly changes. That created an opportunity to house juveniles together.

Bollea is serving an eight-month sentence after pleading no contest to causing a crash that seriously injured his friend
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I wonder if Nick will still be a cocky sob when he gets out? I felt like punching my tv screen everytime I saw his smug face.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^That'll change. He'll come out with his tail between his legs - which will cover up his tattered anus.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Might do him some good to be somebodies bitch.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
when i was at the gym last nite
around 12ish at nite
some rich family came in
latino chick, some dude, a kid or two
their daughter reminded me of Nick.
good god, spoiled and never STFU.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
did you violate her?... you should have just run up to her and slapped her in the face with your man-gina.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ say whut????
 
R

rockman215

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
10
Points
1
I saw Hulk on Larry King last night. He was saying how God has a plan and this will make Nick and John better people. Sorry Hulk, but John is in a coma, and its your sons fault.
 
Top