• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Andy Bolton throws down the Gauntlet...

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
In his world-class deadlift contest next year....

Check out the list of competitors!

Andy Bolton (confirmed)

• Zydrunas Savickas (confirmed)
• Benedict Magnusson (confirmed)
• Mark Felix (confirmed)
• Derek Poundstone (confirmed)
• Chuck Fought (confirmed)
• Terry Hollands (confirmed)

Invited.....
• Konstantin Konstantinovs
• Brad Gillingham
• Ano Turtiainen
• Mikhail Koklyaev
• Chuck Vogelpohl
• Andrey Malanichev
• Brian Siders

The meet is scheduled for Cleveland, Ohio in May or June of 2011. Bring it on!!!





(800 for 5.... Easy!)
 
pingu

pingu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
342
Points
16
Cant wait :) Hope especially that Konstantin says yes...
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Fuck yes!

This could be the most awesome moment of 2010, the Olympia be Damned!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
WHAT!?!? No "World's Strongest BBer" JoJ!?!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
That should be awesome, can't wait!!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
I can't wait for this!

Poundstone could beat Bolton?

800 lbs for 9


 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
he has a bit of fahad in him
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
9 reps + straps and major swingage beats Boltons 5x800lbs without straps? I don't think so.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
fuckin insane!! my money is on mark felix!!
 

Similar threads

Natzo
Replies
0
Views
4K
Natzo
Natzo
Natzo
Replies
76
Views
18K
mvsf1
M
El Freako
Replies
5
Views
7K
El Freako
El Freako
lifterdead
Replies
2
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
Top