• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Angry member of US Congress on auto bailout: "you better pay attention"...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... if only we all did.

Last edited by a moderator:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God, I love that man. If only the rest of America was as pissed as he is.

Has anyone read The Road to Serfdom? I was almost crucified for suggesting Obama could be compared to a facist. The old "you're just a racist" card was played again. :(

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The old "you're just a racist" card was played again. :(

*opens his wallet to see his lifetime "Call someone racist" It's cause you're black" and "I'm a minority" cards"*

Never leave home without 'em.

Edit: ................ That was the most honesty... I have ever seen a congressman ever speak.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was actually a little dissapointed to see that it was Ron Paul. i was hoping some other member of congress actually had some sense. We all already know where Ron stands.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was actually a little dissapointed to see that it was Ron Paul. i was hoping some other member of congress actually had some sense. We all already know where Ron stands.

LOL yea.. sure after the other people who work at congress allow them and by the other people I mean assistants... lobbyist..lobbyist, lobbyist, lobbyist and more lobbyist who have thier own lobbyist. :xmashsughdunno:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has anyone read The Road to Serfdom? I was almost crucified for suggesting Obama could be compared to a facist. The old "you're just a racist" card was played again. :(

Havent read it but it is on my list for sure.

Kanav

Kanav

im AMAZED that its even debatable in congress. how can they act so ignorant when faced with the obvious facts presented by mr. paul?

its fucking stunning