• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Animal Cuts + Ephedrine

HATER

HATER

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
168
Points
18
Hey guys, i'm currently taking animal cuts, so i thought of adding ephedrine tabs to the mix, just to give me the extra "edge". What do you guys think of this?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I do gthe same but the only issue is with Animal Cuts you can only do two packs a day and if you add one 30 mg Ephedrine tab per pack then thats not really that great a dose! But still its better than animal pack alone!
I dont know what if its a good idea but I do the same with Animal Cut and Clen. Do Clen's and Ephed's with animal pack on alternative days! Works for me!
 
Top