• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Animal M-stack

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the situation is the following, I get along pretty well with the supplement store owner, yesterday after buying a couple of proteins we were talking about the animal line products and the guy GAVE me a bottle of Animal M-stack. He said that he was giving me that cause he knew I would buy more later.. LOL

I've heard good things about it, nothing espectacular but that it gives you an in increase in energy, strenght and reasonable volume increase..

What you guys think? does it worth the shot or should I sell it? (can make an easy 30 €)

Has anyone tried it yet? with what results?

selected ingredient profile
Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex
• 5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone
• Beta-Ecdysterone
• Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Turkesterone)
• Beta-Sitosterol
Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex
• Leucine AKG
• Leucine EE
• Leucine
• isoleucine
• Valine
• Taurine
• ALC
Anabolic Adaptogen Complex
• Muira Puama
• Kudzu Extract
• Safed Musli
• Rhodioloa Rosea Extract (Rosavins)
Insulin Potentiating Complex
• 4-Hydroxyisoleucine
• Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid)
• Cinnulin PF
• K-R-ALA
M Factor Complex
• Ginger Root Extract (Gingerols, Shaogols)
• 6,7-Dihydroxybergmottin
• Bioperine
Energy Complex (All In One Red Capsule)
• Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline)
• Evodiamine

taken from animal pack site:

"From green beginner to diehard vet, we’ve all gone through it. Skidding to a halt, our progress idles on a wretched plateau. Can’t gain another pound, workouts are stale, lifts are static. This is the hardgainer’s syndrome, and from the most slender of ectomorphs to the most muscular endomorph, we’ve all been there. Desperate to ignite new growth, we’ll try almost anything.

For those of us so dedicated to this game, these frequent moments of desperation have come to an end. The new M-Stak is here, more powerful than ever, designed to obliterate plateaus and spark an explosion of raw muscle hypertrophy. Building on the legacy built by the original M-Stak formula, the new M-Stak has taken all of the most potent components of its predecessor and cranked it up to the next level.

M-Stak has long been built on a foundation of natural anabolic flavones. These substances mimic the actions of bodybuilding pharmaceuticals, but without the harsh and undesirable side effects. Born from Eastern European athletic studies, these anabolic flavones have long been highly touted as performance enhancers capable of eliciting dramatic gains in lean muscle mass. The new M-Stak formula combines the most potent of these anabolic compounds in more hearty dosages, making the long storied anabolic potential of the product all the greater.

Primary among these flavones are Beta-Ecdysterone and Methoxyisoflavone. These ingredients have the ability to shuttle nutrients toward lean mass accumulation, a process known as nutrient partitioning. Beyond this, these anabolic flavones promote enhanced protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. These are the mechanisms most crucial in the process of new muscle growth, brought about by M-Stak without any hormonal manipulation.

Rounding out the Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex are Ajuga Turkestanica and Beta Sitosterol. Ajuga Turkestanica contains the potent phytosteroid extract Turkesterone, known to be extremely powerful in advancing protein synthesis. Beta Sitosterol, while having its own inherent anabolic potential, is a cortisol combating compound with dramatic pro-immunity effects.

With M-Stak, you also get a mega potent anti-catabolic amino blend. With advanced forms of leucine and the other BCAAs spearheading the mixture, these aminos work from a cellular level to directly stimulate protein synthesis. Studies show that by adding leucine along with a protein/carb meal, you get even greater whole body net protein balance than just consuming protein and carbs alone. These aminos help to stimulate muscle recovery and protein synthesis via translation regulations, all through non-hormonal means. They do this by manipulating key muscle growth regulators such as mTOR, PKB, p70s6k, 4E-BP1, FOXO and MAFbx. These aminos essentially work as a signal for turning on the muscle building process, allowing increased muscle anabolism following a training session.

We’ve also included key “anabolic adaptogens” such as safed musli, muira puama, rhodiola rosea and kudzu extract. Together these herbs have been shown to help increase physical training capacity, improve endurance, minimize the catabolic stress response, decrease mental fatigue as well as support healthy libido and boost immune system function. These are critical factors for naturally enhancing ones performance levels in the gym.

You also get potent insulin potentiators which work to maximize insulin production. Potent compounds such as K-R-ALA and CinnulinPF™ help your body to utilize ultra anabolic insulin both effectively and efficiently. This equates to increased uptake of glycogen and increased muscle cell volume which contributes to that full, pumped feeling when you workout.

M-Stak also delivers a potent energy blend, packed with powerful, natural stimulants, methylxanthines and evodiamine, which are designed to propel you through even the most grueling of training sessions. The addition of this complex, easily identifiable by its red capsule, makes M-Stak perfect for pre-training, lighting that fire under your ass that we all need from time to time.

Finally, M-Stak’s M-Factor transport complex works to maximize nutrient utilization to ensure all of the powerful components of the formula are processed to maximum efficacy. Using ginger root extract coupled with the ultra potent absorption enhancers bergmottin and bioperine, you can be sure that the myriad growth factors in the M-Stak formula are working to their full capacity and are not going to waste.

M-Stak floods your system with an abundance of anabolic nutrients, switching your muscle building signals on and turning them to full blast. Combining potent flavones and sterones in hefty doses with the most anabolic of amino blends supported by an array pf cutting edge asaptogens in a single pretraining pack designed for optimum absorption, the new Animal M-Stak takes non-hormonal anabolics to a whole new level. Animal M-Stak, The Ultimate Hardgainer’s Stack, has come to turn "hardgainers" into "hard" gainers."

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have, it didn't work for shit, it isn't a pro-hormone, energy? ahahaha funny

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haven't tried it but it seems worthless,buy a bottle of amino acids instead or if you want energy caffeine pills

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
haven't tried it but it seems worthless,buy a bottle of amino acids instead or if you want energy caffeine pills

hey it was free..

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

i tried it ... didnt really do much or notice anything

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually Animal M-Stack is ment to be a good/decent supplement, my friend took it and noticed a good change in strength and overall well being

D

DIPLOMAT007

i felt little to no diffrence , and im on my second can giving it another shot

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

i tried it once and it felt pretty good. didnt notice anything very significant, but had good strength and endurance during workouts.