• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anna Kournikova glamour girl

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Do you remember Anna Kournikova of women’s tennis league? She was a favorite pin up girl with lots of endorsements not because of her playing skills in the tennis court but simply due to her beautiful looks. A model par excellence. But Anna was overshadowed by the emergence of her compatriot, Russian Maria Sharapova who became number 1 for a time. And Anna? I don’t think she had won a tournament until the time she retired.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well she has always been up there with one of the more attractive athletes out there, and there is something about tennis that seems to draw attractive females. I have not heard much of her lately but I am sure she is still being productive.
 
Top