• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Another Caption this Pic!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Another pic to caption please:

Mine:

Kal: "Mentzer, if you open your big mouth once more, I am going to spit down into your stomach!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I'm not captioning the pic but, did the guy on the left know you can work out your legs? Geez, mine are bigger and I haven't worked out mine in a year.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
70: This shit isn't even real bronze... this is bullshit.
72: I shit you not man you shave that moustache your dick will get bigger.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
2mgsbbm-1.jpg
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
72: shut up Mentzer, stick your "heavy duty" up your ass...
 
L

legionarius

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
78
Points
6
70:
now is squat time.....
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Top