• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

another sad news :(

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Former IFBB & WBF Pro Bodybuilder, David Dearth from Ohio is recovering in the hospital regarding reoccurring Heart Issues. This Ohio native and 90's Rock N' Roll Wild Child has been battling Health issues.


44cfea72170b6af87c5f3ee6ff5ed660 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
I'm glad he is still fighting..
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
M

mbell4377

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
247
Points
18
Guy has a good heart, I've known him for years
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
01dragonslayer

01dragonslayer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2017
Messages
193
Points
18
I have heard the name but do not know much about his history. I wish him the best in his recovery.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
Best wishes on a speedy and complete recovery!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
Prayers and best wishes out to him and family
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
David died back in 2019. RIP.

DAVID DEARTH PASSES AT 56
So sorry to hear that former IFBB bodybuilder David Dearth passed away at 56 years old on Monday.
I remember David, who was only about 5"7" and 175 pounds, battled Troy Zuccolotto (HW) and Franco Santoriello (LHW) down to the wire for the Overall title at the 1989 NPC Nationals in Miami.
The "Wild Child" looked tremendous, and gave the judges Something to remember and think about until they named Troy the overall winner.
He was a great NPC/IFBB athlete and despite all the wild child stories and drama in his life whenever I saw him he was happy go lucky, kind and polite person/athlete. He will be missed. Condolences to his children and family
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I remember. If we don't have a tribute post for him we need to add one.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Top