• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anthony D'Arezzo Tribute

MetalMX

MetalMX

Thought this was a great video... his story is also here its a bit long though but worth the read: http://www.4hcm.org/forums/archive/index.php?t-12065.html

Anthony D'Arezzo died of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, or HCM, is a disease of the myocardium (the muscle of the heart) in which a portion of the myocardium is hypertrophied (thickened) without any obvious cause. Though perhaps most famous as a leading cause of sudden cardiac death in young athletes. HCM's more important significance is as a cause of sudden unexpected cardiac death in any age group and as a cause of disabling cardiac symptoms.

He knew he had a heart problem, doctors told him not to compete anymore but he did because of his love of the sport and it was that contest that ended his life.

"Anthony always said if you don't have one foot on stage and one foot in the grave you haven't done a good enough job."

:xyxthumbs:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this is a repost

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Efects of HGH, maybe? I mean, I believe all the stuff this guys take...